Putting Commercial Clients in FL, PA and NJ First
Whether you are an entrepreneur just starting out or an established business owner looking to expand, finding the appropriate location to run your company will contribute greatly to your success. The right office, warehouse or storefront will provide the best access to customers, employees, vendors and more.
Whether you choose to buy or lease your commercial space, you will need an experienced commercial real estate lawyer who is well-versed in negotiating and drafting real estate contracts to protect your investment and your livelihood. We invite you to consult with the knowledgeable, progressive real estate lawyers at Rothamel Law. We have represented hundreds of clients as they buy, sell and lease real estate for their growing businesses in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and South Florida.
Types of Commercial Real Estate Transactions We Handle in NJ, PA & FL
Each commercial real estate transaction requires experienced legal counsel to handle the full range of legal, practical, business and tax issues involved in the purchase, sale or lease deal. We invite you to speak with our knowledgeable team for advice and guidance today when it comes to all real estate deals – large and small – including:
- Office, Retail and Industrial Leasing – Rothamel Law handles the full range of office, retail and industrial leasing for both landlords and tenants.
- Purchase and Sale of Commercial Property – We understand commercial real estate law in NJ, PA and FL from every angle, and we ask the right questions to best protect you and your assets with sound legal advice and document preparation.
- Condominium Conversion/Creation – Count on our team to draft the legal documents necessary to convert existing properties into condominiums.
- Construction Contracts – When it comes to new construction, rehab or additions, properly drafted contracts will protect you at every turn – now and in the future if something is found to be defective. Rothamel Law’s legal team will craft legal documents that protect you when it comes to issues of liability, dispute resolution, financial transactions, performance standards, indemnification, and mechanic’s liens.
- Real Estate Development and Redevelopment – We have experience in private and public redevelopment. We work with communities (state and local leaders) to make sure all development work will be done in accordance with local laws in NJ, PA and FL. We advise our clients of the risks and benefits so they can make informed development and redevelopment decisions.
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes – Our attorneys help landlords and tenants to resolve disputes through negotiation, mediation and, if necessary, through litigation. We fight for our clients to make sure your rights and property are protected.
- Land Use/Tax Appeals – It’s critical to make sure, at the outset, that you have legal rights to use property in the fashion you choose. We can handle issues of land use and zoning variance requests, as well as issues relating to property tax appeals, when necessary, to reduce your financial responsibilities.
- Other Commercial Real Estate Issues: Talk to Rothamel Law’s John D. Rothamel about issues relating to financing commercial property, transactional due diligence and contract review, and complex title insurance situations. Put our commercial real estate experience in New Jersey, Philadelphia and Fort Lauderdale, FL, to work for you.
Contact Rothamel Law for Commercial Real Estate Advice
Rothamel Law’s lead commercial real estate attorney John D. Rothamel is considered a foremost authority in his field because he is not only well-versed in all aspects of the relevant laws, but he is passionate about ensuring that each and every commercial real transaction is negotiated and handled in his clients’ best interests. He understands that a business’s location is critical to its success; he is on your side every step of the way, from contract drafting to settlement day and beyond.
For more information on commercial sales of any nature (private or public), large or small, contact us for a consultation with an experienced lawyer at Rothamel Law. Call 856-795-3400 or fill out our convenient online form. We have New Jersey offices in Haddonfield, one in Philadelphia, PA and another in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We represent clients in all neighboring locations.