Turn to Trusted Legal Counsel before Buying, Selling or Renting Property
Whether it’s your dream home, an investment property, or the best place to locate your business – you can rely on the experienced and knowledgeable real estate lawyers at Rothamel Law. We will represent you throughout the transaction, from contract drafting and review through closing and beyond.
Real estate laws in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida can be complicated. Our team will explain the process, protect your rights and make certain that, when the deal is done, you are satisfied with the outcome. Whether you are buying, selling or leasing property, rest assured that the lawyers at Rothamel Law will be by your side every step of the way. We will treat your real estate transaction with the professionalism and expertise you deserve.
Buying? Selling? Leasing? Protect Your Real Estate Investment
Whether you are looking to buy or sell residential or commercial real estate or negotiate a lease, protecting your legal rights and financial investment is paramount. For most people, real estate is one of the most valuable assets they will ever own. At Rothamel Law, we work tirelessly for valued clients, like you, in New Jersey, Southeastern Pennsylvania and South Florida, handling the following real estate matters:
- Residential Sales – We will draft and/or review your real estate contract or lease, review inspection reports and negotiate inspection-related requests, oversee mortgage commitment documents as well as title review and closing documentation.
- Commercial Real Estate – Whether you are an entrepreneur, a mom-and-pop shop, or someone looking for warehouse space, the experienced real estate attorneys at Rothamel Law can handle all phases of your commercial real estate transaction. Count on us for sound advice on when it comes to all your real estate planning, negotiation, finance and settlement needs.
- Landlord/Tenant Transactions – Knowledge is power and leasing issues can be complicated. The real estate lawyers at Rothamel Law want to ensure that our clients understand and are comfortable with all aspects and terms of their deal. Whether you are the landlord or the tenant, you can count on us to negotiate contracts so you avoid problems and disputes down the line. If you do have challenging issues, we will represent you in negotiations to make sure you get what you are entitled to receive and that your investment is protected.
- Land Use and Tax Appeals – All towns in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida have laws dictating how land can be used. If you are in possession of property zoned for residential real estate and want to locate your business there, you should speak with a knowledgeable land use attorney to make sure your appeal to the local municipality is done correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Tax Appeals – If you want to dispute or question your property tax assessment, you can rely on Rothamel Law to zealously represent you and your business. We work with a vast network of professional resources, including property appraisers, to ensure that we present your very best case to local officials in an effort to get your tax bill reduced.
- Other Real Estate Issues: Rothamel Law also handles many other aspects of real estate law pertaining to zoning, environmental, condominium contract drafting, new construction and land development, affordable housing and more. We invite you to contact us for a consultation today.
Discuss Your Options with Rothamel Law
- Short Sales – When homeowners owe more than their houses are worth, and they are unable to make ends meet, a short sale is an option to avoid foreclosure and bankruptcy. The attorneys at Rothamel Law can help you with your short sale at no cost, as all attorney fees are paid by the seller’s lender. You can download free short sale application forms and documents by visiting Rothamel Law’s Resource Center.
- Loan Modifications – If a homeowner wishes to seek a loan modification, the attorneys at Rothamel Law can assist by handling the negotiations in an attempt to restructure an existing mortgage. Each loan modification is done on a case by case basis, so it’s important to consult with a knowledgeable attorney to determine the best course of action and likelihood of success.
- Foreclosures – When an occupant fails to pay the bills, mortgage holders and other creditors have the right to foreclose on the property. It’s important that both occupants and debtors are protected during the foreclosure process. Talk to us about your options and how we can assist you in managing the often-complicated and stressful foreclosure process.
Consult with a Rothamel Law Real Estate Attorney at No Cost
John D. Rothamelis an authority in both commercial and residential real estate law. He is passionate about representing buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants to make certain deals are negotiated fairly and disputes are handled expeditiously. More than 500 clients per year rely on Mr. Rothamel’s expertise in real estate law in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and South Florida. He was voted ”Awesome Attorney” for Real Estate law in 2008-2013 and “Top Attorney” by fellow attorneys in 2009-2013. He also earned the prestigious SuperLawyer distinction for being among the top two percent of NJ attorneys in 2012 and 2013, and was nominated by South Jersey Biz as “20 under 40? for 2013.
We invite you to contact John D. Rothamel for a consultation to review your real estate needs. Rothamel Law has offices in Haddonfield, as well as Philadelphia, PA, and Fort Lauderdale, FL. We will discuss your options and plan a strategy that will protect your investment and financial future. Call 856-795-3400 or fill out our convenient online form. Helping clients in areas like Cherry Hill, Princeton, Moorestown, and Voorhees.