Skilled Attorney John D. Rothamel Will Fight Your Real Estate Case in Court
In the best case scenario, your real estate transaction made it through closing without a hitch – negotiations were amicable, settlement went like clockwork, and all parties left settlement happy. However, when things don’t go by the book, whether you are a buyer or seller of real estate in NJ, PA or FL, you need an experienced real estate lawyer who will fight for your interests.
John D. Rothamel represents buyers and sellers, as well landlords and tenants, in various real estate disputes. When appropriate, he will negotiate on your behalf with in an effort to find problem-solving solutions for the challenges you are facing.
When Necessary, Rothamel Law Will Pursue Your Real Estate Matter in an NJ, PA or FL Court
While it might be in your best interests to negotiate an out-of-court settlement to resolve your real estate conflict, there are times when litigation is necessary. Don’t go it alone. Rothamel Law’s team of experienced real estate lawyers has fought tirelessly for clients who have been damaged by:
- Breach of Contract Issues – A contract is a legal document that must be followed to the letter of the law. If one party decides to back out of the deal, doesn’t meet agreed-upon contingency issues, or fails to disclose a material deficiency (i.e. an underground oil tank that’s leaking), we will represent you and obtain the results you are looking for.
- Title Disputes – If you’re a buyer having trouble obtaining clear title to a property, or a seller struggling to convey clear title to your buyer, we can assist you in resolving liens and encumbrances to avoid a costly delay in closing.
- Homeowner Disputes – You love your neighbors until there is a disagreement. Whether it’s a property boundary dispute, a property maintenance issue, or other problems within your community, Rothamel Law will represent your best interests.
- Post-Closing Disputes – When issues are discovered after settlement takes place, many clients are unaware that they can be made whole for their losses. The attorneys at Rothamel Law will assist in resolving disputes that arise after closing takes place, as a result of defects that were not disclosed or repairs that were not properly addressed.
Your home is likely one of the most valuable and important purchases you will make in your lifetime. If you feel you’ve been wronged, you deserve to be represented by a knowledgeable real estate attorney with extensive experience fighting for clients, like you, in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida.
Rothamel Law Helps Clients Solve Non-Litigation Real Estate Disputes
While some issues that can’t be negotiated must go to court to obtain a judge’s ruling, there are various real estate challenges that require the knowledge and experience of a lawyer like John D. Rothamel. He has represented hundreds of clients in solving their real estate disputes with federal, state and municipal governments, environmental agencies, banks and title companies, homeowner associations, and many other entities that may be standing in the way of you buying, selling or making improvements to your property.
- Foreclosure Defense – If you find yourself in over your head financially, and are facing foreclosure, talk to us. We may be able to negotiate on your behalf with your lender or other relevant parties.
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes – Landlords have rights and responsibilities, as do tenants. If you aren’t getting what you contracted for, talk to our experienced lawyers about your landlord/tenant dispute.
- Zoning and Land Use Issues – All property is zoned by municipalities for specific land usage. You cannot build a retail store, for example, on property zoned for residential use. Talk to Rothamel Law if you need assistance navigating applications or variances with the local Zoning Board.
- Environmental disputes – If an underground oil tank, mold, radon, wetlands, asbestos, or any other environmental hazard is stopping you from closing on your property, or preventing you from making changes to existing property, we will represent you before the appropriate municipal and state agencies, or in the negotiation of an amicable settlement with the parties to the transaction.
- Eminent Domain – If you have been contacted by local or state government with regard to a claim for Eminent Domain a Riparian Claim, the attorneys at Rothamel Law will represent you throughout the process and ensure your interests are protected from beginning to end.
Contact Rothamel Law about Your Real Estate Dispute Today
We invite you to contact us for a consultation with an experienced real estate lawyer at Rothamel Law who is well-versed in NJ, PA & FL real estate law. Contact us at one of our regional offices today, or fill out our convenient online form for an immediate response. We have offices conveniently located in Haddonfield, NJ, Philadelphia, PA, and Fort Lauderdale, FL.